WELCOME AND TOUR IN CUSCO: We’ll be waiting for you at the airport in Cusco on your arrival date ,drive you to the hotel where you will rest for an hour , The Koricancha Palace and Convent of Santo Domingoyou’ll have a cup of coca tea and we will pick you up from your Hotel in the afternoon to start with the tour around cusco and surrounding areas. City tour delay from 13:30 hrs to 18:30 hrs.
Tour around Cusco and outskirts: We pick you up from your Hotel to start visiting the following attractives , with a professional guide :
– The Koricancha Palace and Convent of Santo Domingo Religious center known as “The Temple of the Sun” where you will admire the impressive engineering used in its construction.
– The Cathedral.- SacsayhuamanColonial religious monument of extraordinary artistic value. – Sacsayhuaman.-
Located 3 Km. From the city of Cusco, impressive stone fortress with an excellent architecture, Famous for its huge carved stones some of which are at 9 m/ 30 feet tall,with a weigh over 350 tons. Here is where the Inty Raymi or Fiesta del Sol take place in June Every year.
– Qenqo.- Ceremonial and ritual center, amphitheatre where sacrifices were made.
– Puca-Pucara.- An old tambo (resting place), monitoring place throughout the Inka Empire Routes.
– Tambomachay.- Located 7 Km. From the city of Cusco, Tambomachay – Cuscoceremonial center of cult to the water , known traditionally as the place of water. Excursion time: around 5 hours.
Frequency : everyday in the afternoons.
It includes :
- First Class Tourism Bus
- Tourism Official Guide
- Entrance Tickets to Koricancha
- Entrance Tickets to the Cathedral
- Tourist Tickets.
- Camcorder or camera.
- Light clothes and comfortable shoes.
TOUR TO THE SACRED VALLEY OF THE INKAS: This tour starts around 09:00 hrs., we pick you up at your Hotel, we have a guided tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, over the Vilcanota river, with a panoramic view of Pisac an old Inca City and a visit to the Inka market in this village, where we will have the opportunity to know in a closer way its people customs and get good bargains with the handycrafts and souvenirs sellers, afterwards we’ll head for Urubamba, traveling on the borders of the river Vilcanota.
We’ll have lunch at a restaurant in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. In the afternoon we visit the fortress and citadel of Ollantaytambo, built to watch the entrance to this part of the valley and protect it from the jungle habitants invasions. We’ll have the chance to walk by the narrow streets and have a clear knowledge of how this militar, religious and cultural center was during the Inca empire.
The Sacred Valley
On the way back to Cusco we will stop by the colorful village of Chinchero , where we will find the ruins of the Tupac Inca Yupanqui Royal House, we will appreciate its well preserve Inca wall in the man square and you will visit the beauty Colonial Temple with invaluable portraits, built over Inca Bases. Then we return to Cusco.
The Sacred Valley Tour in one day includes:
- Bus transportation for all the visits.
- Specialized professional guide
- Buffet in tourist restaurant
It does not include:
- Entrance tickets for the Archaeological groups
- Water or any other drink
TOUR TO MACHU-PICCHU IN ONE DAY
From 17:45 hrs to 18:00 hrs., we pick you up from your Hotel in Cusco (3400 mosl) and drive you to the Train Station, located in Poroy, then we get aboard the train and the trip from Cusco starts heading to Aguas Calientes (2000 mosl).Our Guide Will be waiting there , he will lead us to the bus station, rising by a zigzag path for 30 minutes to the incredible Machupicchu, Pisaq Cuscoknown as the lost city of the Incas.Once we get to Machu-Picchu, We’ll pass throught the control, where we’ll hand in our entrance tickets and where our guided tour will start, visiting the main square, the Circular tower, the sacred solar clock, the royal rooms, the temple of the three windows and the cementeries, it lasts around two hours. Afterwards you’ll be given time enough to have a walk around the citadel and have your meals , at any restaurant in Aguas Calientes or if you wish at Santuary Lodge (this is not included).
In the afternoon, betwen 15:30 hrs and 17:00 hrs we’ll return on train to Cusco, we’ll be waiting for you at the train station and then we’ll take you back to your hotel.
FOURTH DAY: FAREWELL
We’ll be at your hotel at least two hours before your flight leaves to take you to the airportWhere you should check your plane ticket and pay the airport tax, we’ll be with up to you get on aboard.
It does not include:
- Water or any other Drink
- Phone calls
- Snacks, tips.
- Wear light shoes or snickers.
- Drink plenty of fluids during their excursions.
- Raincoat for the rainy season.
- Long sleeve T-shirts
- Long Pants
- Sunscreen and hats for the sunny days.
- Sun glasses, plastic bags.
- Medicines and personal use items (contact glasses liquid)
- A light backpack per person
- Camcorder or camera.
- Have change in soles, dollars or euros.